Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar Cookies
We put our spin on a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe by topping it with our Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar. Our bars are made with whole food ingredients, organic honey and 20+ superfoods, so you can rest assured that these cookies will taste good and give your dessert a little nutritious kick. Plus, they’re gluten-free! Give this recipe a try next time you have a sweet tooth – you won’t regret it.
- 1.5 cups + 2 TBSP gluten free all-purpose 1:1 baking flour (make sure it includes xanthan gum in flour blend)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Perfect Bar, chopped
- Mini chocolate chips
- Flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together softened butter with brown sugar for about 1 minute. Add in egg and vanilla; mix on low-medium speed until combined.
- Add in flour mixture, mixing until just combined then fold in chocolate chips. Dough should be fairly soft.
- Use medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 Tbsp) and scoop dough onto baking sheet, alternating with rows of three and two.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Allow cookies to rest for 1 minute before gently pressing in chopped Perfect Bar pieces, more chocolate chips and flaked sea salt. Cool on baking sheet for another 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you give this a try, don’t forget to share your Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar Cookies with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect. Happy Baking!
Shop our Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar HERE.