These may seem like “any old cookies,” but there is oh-so-much more packed into these puppies than what meets the eye.
I made an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough, then diced two Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bars and mixed them into the batter. Lastly, I topped the cookies with coarse sea salt. They are nothing short of PERFECT — and now it’s your turn to get in on the tastiness!
• 1 stick butter, room temperature
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar
• 2/3 cup brown sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
• 1 & 1/3 cup flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2/3 cup oatmeal
• a pinch of sea salt
• 2 dark chocolate peanut butter perfect bars, diced
• ½ cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, coconut sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and egg and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, oatmeal, and salt together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in about 3 increments, mixing after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and Perfect Bar chunks and mix until just combined.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball and dip just the top in sea salt.
- Place on a baking sheet (I fit 12 cookies on one big sheet).
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. (I always underbake my cookies, up to you!)
- Place cookies on a cooling rack and let cool, or don’t!