Our girl Kate over at 24 Carrot Life is no stranger to a mouth-watering dessert recipe, and she’s helping us gear up for Autumn with this scrumptious, gluten-free chocolate peanut butter concoction. The best part: no oven mitts necessary. That’s right. She’s giving us all the yum with none of the bake. This easy ingredient list and these drool-worthy photos are had to resist. In fact, we’d be surprised if you weren’t already heading towards the kitchen.
- 4 peanut butter Perfect Bars (room temperature)
- 1/2 or 1 14oz. can of coconut cream
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee (optional for a stronger chocolate flavor)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- chopped peanuts and chocolate chips (for garnish)
- coconut oil baking spray
To get the full recipe details for Kate’s No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe, head over to her blog at 24 Carrot Life.