Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Time to preheat the oven! Our Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are a two-in-one dessert didn’t know you needed. By combining a simple, almond flour peanut butter cookie recipe with our fan-favorite Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups these peanut butter blossoms will be the perfect addition to your next dessert tray. Ready? Set. Bake!
Serves 12 Cookies
- 1 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter, nothing added
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Meanwhile, place Perfect Bar Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cups in freezer to keep extra cold.
- In a large bowl cream together peanut butter and sugar for one minute. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until thoroughly combined. Stir in almond flour and salt until dough comes together. Dough will be soft but should hold together when pressed.
- Use a heaping medium cookie scoop (about 2 tablespoons) to scoop dough, roll in between the palms of your hands and place about 2” apart on a baking sheet, then gently flatten until about ½” thick.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, until tops are slightly cracked. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Take Perfect Bar Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cups out of freezer and packages, then gently press cups into tops of cookies. Allow cups to set for at least 10 minutes before enjoying.
If you give these a try, don’t forget to share your Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect. Happy Baking!
Shop Perfect Snacks Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups HERE.
Want more health hacks and wellness insights? We got you covered. You'll also receive a code for 15% off your first order!
Hope you enjoyed making these cookies!
This looks like a good cookie, but I can’t seem to find in the ingredients list or instructions where the chocolate comes in. Am I missing something or do I need to hunt up a cookie recipe that includes the chocolate?
Hi Dennis – You just top the cookie with the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cup.