Perfect Bar Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Perfect Bar Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches! Warm weather calls for cold treats, and we have the perfect treat for you and your family to enjoy all summer long. We took our best-selling Perfect Bar flavor; Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter and wedged vanilla ice cream in-between to give you a better-for-you ice cream cookie sandwich. Give this semi-homemade recipe a try this summer – it’s sure to be a real crowd pleaser!
- 8 Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bars, room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1-3 tablespoons water
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl use your hands to mix together Perfect Bars and coconut flour until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time as needed until dough sticks together/is no longer overly crumbly when you squeeze it in your hand.
- Divide Perfect Bar dough in half.
- Prepare a 8×8” dish with wax or parchment paper.
- Place half of the dough in dish and place another piece of wax or parchment paper on top. Flatten dough evenly into dish.
- Add the other half of dough on top of wax or parchment paper then top with another piece of wax or parchment paper to flatten it.
- Freeze for 15 minutes until firm, but not frozen.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer when you put the dough in, so it has time to soften.
- Remove dough from freezer. Using the middle piece of wax or parchment paper, lift the top dough off and set aside.
- Spread ice cream evenly on bottom layer of dough then cover with the top layer of dough – no wax or parchment paper – and press gently into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 1+ hours until firm.
- Cut into 12 sandwiches and enjoy.
If you give this a try, don’t forget to share your Perfect Bar Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect. Happy Baking!
Shop our Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar HERE.