Want to get all the benefits from the superfoods in Perfect Bar AND satisfy your dark chocolate craving? Well, check this out. We developed an Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie recipe that’s packed with flavor and texture, with the added bonus of Perfect Bar goodness! With rolled oats and Perfect Bar chunks, these cookies are right around 250 calories and 4 grams of protein, so they’ll definitely get you through the afternoon munchies!
1. Place 2 Peanut Butter Perfect Bars in your freezer.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and honey until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. Combine the whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the oats. Slowly add to wet mixture while stirring.
5. Remove Perfect Bars from the freezer and use a sharp knife to cube them.
6. Slowly add frozen chunks of Perfect Bar and chocolate chips to mixing bowl (if using a stand mixer have it set on a slow speed).
7. Drop by heaping spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. A small metal ice cream scoop works great for a large single serve cookie.
8. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.