Perfect Bar: #PerfectShelfie Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Perfect Bar, LLC’s Perfect Shelfie Promotion (the “PB Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Perfect Bar, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the PB Promotion. The PB Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Any entry information provided by children under the age of eighteen (18) will be considered an invalid entry and will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the PB Promotion Rules (the “Rules”), and represent and warrant that the entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, entrants agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the contents.
- Entry Period:Beginning at 12:00:00am PT on Saturday, July 1, 2017 and ending at 11:59:00pm PT on Saturday, July 29, 2016, entrants may enter the PB Promotion by sharing a Perfect Bar Shelfie photo of Perfect Bars in the fridge section at any grocery retailer via Instagram by tagging @perfectbar, #perfectshelfie and geo-tag the store. Each entry must be an original photo and include all three criteria (tag, hashtag and geotag) to be valid and must be taken at a current Perfect Bar retail account in the grocery sector and specifically excludes photo entries taken at gyms, juice bars, schools, airports, studios, home fridges, etc. Reposted, copied or altered versions of any photo previously submitted will be ineligible. Only one (1) entry per entrant, per household per day.
Any entry using the geo-tag of @Target and using the Target logo in their photo will receive one (1) bonus entry for that entry courtesy of Sponsor. All other multiple entries, including those by means of software-generated or other automated processes, will be ineligible. Detection of any automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten or extend the sweepstakes submission period only for reasons outside its control. All content submitted by entrants in connection with the PB Promotion shall be referred to as “Content.”
- Prizes and Winner Selection: There will be a total of three (3) weekly prizes awarded and one (1) grand prize awarded as follows:
- A random drawing from all eligible entries received between 12:00:00am pt on Saturday, June 11, 2016 through 11:59:00pm pt on Friday, June 17, 2016 will take place on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at or around noon, (12:00pm) pt. Winner will receive a $100.00 gift card to the Grocery store of winner’s choice.
- A random drawing from all eligible entries received between 12:00:00am pt on Saturday, June 18, 2016 through 11:59:00pm pt on Friday, June 24, 2016 will take place on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at or around noon, (12:00pm) pt. Winner will receive a $100.00 gift card to the Grocery store of winner’s choice.
- A random drawing from all eligible entries received between 12:00:00am pt on Saturday, June 25, 2016 through 11:59:00pm pt on Friday, July 1, 2016 will take place on Saturday, July 2, 2016 at or around noon, (12:00pm) pt. Winner will receive a $100.00 gift card to the Grocery store of winner’s choice.
- A random drawing from all eligible entries received between 12:00:00am pt on Saturday, June 11, 2016 through 11:59:00pm pt on Friday, July 8, 2016 will take place on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at or around noon, (12:00pm) pt. The Grand prize winner will receive a $500.00 gift card to Target.
No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received per drawing.
- Winner Notification: Winners of the PB Promotion will be notified via email to the email address associated with the winning entry. Each entrant must provide valid information, including name and address. If any of the selected winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize via email within two (2) weeks after being contacted (including in such email all information requested in the winner notification email), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor.
The receipt by winners of the prizes offered in the PB Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTIONS AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED OR FORFEITED.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the PB Promotion should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the PB Promotion. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the PB Promotion, to void multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the PB Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Release and Limitation of Liability:By participating in the PB Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its entities including subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, partners, representatives, successors, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the PB Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the PB Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the PB Promotion or the processing of entries; or (vi) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail.
Sponsor is not responsible or liable for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the PBY Promotion or in the announcement of the prize, (b) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (c) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems or human error, (d) mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the PBY Promotion, (e) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, (f) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the PBY Promotion, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (g) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (h) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (i) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the entry process are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
Entrant agrees and acknowledges that (i) Sponsor may publish or may not publish Content in its sole discretion; (ii) Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, publish the Content on its website or any other medium, digital or otherwise; (iii) Sponsor may use the Content in connection with the marketing and promotion of its products; and (iv) Sponsor may use the name of the entrant in connection with the publication of the Content; and (v) Sponsor may in its sole discretion revise, edit or otherwise modify the Content.
Entrant represents, warrants and agrees that (i) the Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party; (ii) the entrant is the sole author of the Content and that Contributor has the unrestricted right to provide the Content in accordance with the PB Promotion, including if applicable the express permission of all persons appearing in the Content of any; and (iii) Contributor grants Sponsor and its associated and affiliated companies the unrestricted right to use, publish, and broadcast entrant’s name, image, and likeness, to the extent depicted in the Content, and to copyright the same, in all forms of advertising, marketing and for any other lawful purpose. Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any claims arising out of the Content or any violation of these rules.
- Publicity: Participation in the PB Promotion constitutes the consent of each winner to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, likeness, opinions, geographical information, and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent, unless prohibited by law.
- Privacy: Sponsor does not sell, trade, rent, or license any personal information received via entry submissions. By submitting to the PB Promotion, entrants consent to receive the Perfect Bar VIP Newsletter and other email-based marketing communications. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Governing Law: All entrants agree, by participation in the PB Promotion, that the PB Promotion will be governed by California law, without regard to California’s choice of law rules. The courts of California, County of San Diego shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding the Rules or activity associated with the PB Promotion.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the PB Promotion is Perfect Bar, LLC, 5360 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121