If you follow Perfect Bar on social media, you know there’s never a shortage of coffee, cold brew or collagen-laden lattes to go along with your fave fresh-from-the-fridge bar. So, why wouldn’t we take the opportunity to combine the two? Yes please!
These delicious treats are stuffed with your Dark Chocolate Almond Perfect Bar and use mindful ingredients that will leave you feeling guilt-free. PLUS the drizzle on top is unreal. So good you won’t be able to get enough.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk, room temperature if possible
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 Dark Chocolate Almond Perfect Bars
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Whisk together oat flour, gluten free flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, coconut oil, egg and instant coffee.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined.
- Chop the Perfect Bars into eight equal squares.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of dough in the palm of your hand and flatten with your other palm. Place one square of the Perfect Bar into the middle of the dough and gently fold the edges over to seal the bar in the middle. Place on a greased cookie sheet and gently flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 15 min or until golden brown on the bottom. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Melt chocolate chips in 30 second intervals in the microwave and drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Notes: To make oat flour, place a little more than a cup of rolled oats in a blender or food processor and process until it forms a flour. It is important to have the almond milk at room temperature so the melted coconut oil doesn’t harden