Nothing screams simple decadence more than truffles. And since we are celebrating our lucky 13th anniversary, we thought we’d class-up our new Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp bar by partnering with our friend Katie from 24 Carrot Life to roll out a new, easy-to-make recipe. Impress your friends and delight your taste buds with these Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles.
What You’ll Need
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp Perfect Bars, room temperature
Cacao nibs, for topping (can also use shredded coconut, chia seeds, or sprinkles)
1. Cut each Perfect Bar into 3 equal pieces and carefully roll into 6 balls with your hands.
2. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring until completely melted.
3. Roll each ball in the melted chocolate and remove with a fork. Place on a plate covered in wax paper.
4. Sprinkle cacao nibs on top and cool in the fridge until the chocolate is hardened (about 20-30 minutes).
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
*Makes 6 truffles