Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkin Bread
A wise baker once said, “everything tastes better with chocolate.” But, what this baker was unaware of, is that almost everything chocolate tastes better with peanut butter? With this knowledge, we’ve crafted the perfect Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkin Bread, which turned your regular pumpkin bread into the perfect one. With hints of nutmeg, cinnamon and pumpkin accompanied by the warm, gooey chocolatey peanut butter amplifying every bite, this pumpkin bread satisfies all of the sweet & savory cravings.
To all pumpkin bread lovers, peanut butter cup connoisseurs and at-home bakers, this one is a must try!
Makes 1; 9×5-inch loaf
- 1¾ cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1½ cups pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
- 1 cup organic granulated cane sugar
- ½ cup avocado oil, vegetable oil, or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 large eggs
- 3 (1.4 ounce) packages Perfect Snacks Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×5 size loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil spray to help the parchment paper stick to the pan easily.
- Sift the flour, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, orange zest, orange juice, and eggs and whisk to thoroughly combine until the oil is no longer separated. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until all the flour is absorbed.
- Fold the chopped peanut butter cups into the batter and pour into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes until the center is firm to the touch and golden brown. Let cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
*Keeps well in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 day, or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you give these a try, don’t forget to share your Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkin Bread with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect.
Shop our Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cup HERE.