The crisp air, the pumpkin patches, the festive holidays – we might be a little fall-crazy, but who isn’t? There’s something comforting about cooking with autumn ingredients, so we wanted to take that feeling of cozy sweaters and warm soup, and make it a little more “perfect.”
We found some great recipes that, once you incorporate a nutrient-packed Perfect Bar, become even better for your fall festivities. We don’t know if it’s the 20+ superfoods or the creamy nut butter that elevates these dishes into something special – but we do know that they come highly recommend it (by all our in-house taste-testers, that is).
Check out these delicious fall recipes below and let us know where your epicurean adventures take you!
Almond Butter Overnight Oats:
- ¼ cup of old fashion oats
- ¼ cup non-fat milk
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds
**The Add In’s**
- ½ cup of plain non-fat greek yogurt
- ½ cup of raspberries
- ½ Blueberries
- 1 Almond Butter Perfect Bar
- The night before, make your over night Oatmeal
- Place oatmeal, milk, vanilla, chia seeds and cinnamon in a bowl, stir, cover and leave in the fridge over night.
- In the morning, layer in this order:
- ¼ cup of yogurt
- ¼ cup of strawberries
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- Almond Butter Perfect Bar, crumbled to your liking
Slow-Cooker Peanut Curry Soup:
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 12 ounce cans of coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- cilantro for garnish
- cooked white rice
- Mix the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter in a 4-1/2 to 6-quart slow-cooker bowl. Place the chicken breast, red bell pepper, onion and ginger in the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add in the peas and cook for ½ hour longer. Stir in lime juice and serve with cilantro and white rice.
Enjoy cooking up these fall favorites and sharing your perfect creations with family and friends!