No-Bake Cheesecake Hearts
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we’ve decided to give our Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bar an upgrade from good-on-go snack to a festive dessert. And the best part? There is no baking necessary! Give these No-Bake Cheesecake Hearts a try for your Galantine’s Day get together or for your sweet Valentine. Either way, these are sure to be a real crowd cheeser… we mean pleaser.
- 4 Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Perfect Bars, room temperature
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz regular cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: ½ teaspoon beet juice or natural red food coloring as desired
- Cut each Perfect Bar into 3 even pieces. Cut a slit in each of those pieces down the middle about half-way. Set aside.
- Line 12 muffin tins with baking cups.
- Using foil, roll 12, ½ inch balls.
- Press 1 piece of Perfect Bar into each cup to form a heart shape and set aside.
- Place 1, foil ball in the top of each cup outside the liner so the baking cup folds around it making the top of the heart shape. Refrigerate.
- With an electric mixer, beat whipped cream about 3 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- To cream cheese mixture, add vanilla and sea salt then beat until smooth.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until just combined.
- If desired, divide batter in half and gently stir beet juice or natural red food coloring into one half until just combined.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Use a spoon to smooth the tops of each then top each with festive sprinkles.
- Cover and refrigerate 3+ hours to set.
Don’t forget to share your No-Bake Cheesecake Hearts with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect.
Shop our Perfect Bar HERE.