No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar Crust
There’s nothing that says Fall quite like Pumpkin Pie! That’s why we whipped up this No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar Crust just in time to celebrate the season. It’s chockfull of pumpkin, cinnamon, giver, clove and nutmeg and requires no actual baking (that’s what we can a win-win). So you can save that precious oven time this holiday season, and still have the perfect Pumpkin Pie to enjoy.
Servings: 8 to 10 slices
- One box of 8 Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars, softened to room temperature
- Two (15 oz) cans organic pumpkin puree (about 2 ¾ cups)
- 1¼ cups whole cashews
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar, plus more if needed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream, for serving
- Festive garnish, such as fresh herbs or flowers, pink fire-sticks, or pumpkin seeds
- Make the crust: Firmly press the softened perfect bars into the bottom and sides of a 10’ inch pie dish or deep tart pan. Place the crust in the fridge to firm up until ready to fill.
- Make the filling: Blend the pumpkin puree, cashews, coconut oil, coconut sugar, spices, and salt in a high-powered blender until super smooth and creamy. Taste to adjust for overall sweetness, and add a tablespoon of more coconut sugar if needed. Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate until firm, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice, serve with coconut whipped cream, and top with a festive garnish.
*The pie will keep well covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week.
If you give these a try, don’t forget to share your No Bake Pumpkin Pie with Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar Crust with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect.
Shop our Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar HERE.