The Most Epic Peanut Butter Perfect Bar Banana Bread
If there’s one thing that we’ve mastered during quarantine it’s… Banana Bread. And, we know there’s no better duo than Peanut Butter and Bananas, so we combined the two. Check out our recipe for The Most Epic Peanut Butter Perfect Bar Banana Bread.
Makes 1 large loaf
- 2 1/3 cups mashed bananas, from about 5-6 medium bananas
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp milk of choice, (or 2 whole eggs)
- ½ cup neutral oil, such as avocado or vegetable oil
- 1 Peanut Butter Perfect Bar, crumbled
- ¾ cup organic granulated cane sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 banana, carefully and thinly sliced lengthwise (3 of the longest slices should be used)
- 2 tbsp organic granulated cane sugar, for sprinkling over batter
- 1 Peanut Butter Perfect Bar, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 3x6x10 size loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil spray to help the parchment paper stick to the pan easily.
- In a small bowl add the ground flax and milk and stir to combine. Set aside for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the measured out mashed bananas, oil, crumbled perfect bar, sugar, and vanilla and mix until the oil is no longer separated. Add the flax egg or add the 2 whole eggs, if using, and whisk to combine.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and add to the wet ingredients. Mix until all the flour is absorbed being careful to not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan, top with the thinly sliced banana, and sprinkle the batter with sugar.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour until the center is firm and is no longer gooey. Five minutes before taking out of oven, add the chopped perfect bar pieces and bake for a few minutes to set into place.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
Don’t forget to share your Peanut Butter Perfect Bar Banana Bread loaf with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect. Happy Baking!