Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cup Footballs
Have you been on the hunt for an easy and festive snack to serve during weekend football or The Big Game? Well, we’ve got you covered! This is a simple activity that anyone can tackle and will surely standout in your snack spread. After-all, that’s what a lot of us look forward to. Snacks > Game.
Use our Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups as the base of this treat and decorate the “laces” of the football with melted white chocolate. And, the best part? They have up-to 7G of whole food protein in each two-cup pack, so they will look, taste and be good-for-you and your guest to snack on.
- 1 Box of Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips
- Pipping bag or paper cone or plastic baggie
- Remove Peanut Butter cups from packaging and line them up on a cookie sheet
- Melt white chocolate by using a double boiler or the microwave
- Pour melted chocolate into a pipping bag and cut the tip
- Draw “laces” on the Peanut Butter Cups
- Enjoy them alone or add them to your snack spread
Don’t forget to share your Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cup Footballs with us on social by tagging @perfectbar on Instagram and using #itsjustperfect.
Shop our Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups HERE.
Want more health hacks and wellness insights? We got you covered. You'll also receive a code for 15% off your first order!
I love these bars! Every morning with my coffee!
I have some of my friends hooked on the too! Really!
Thanks so much for the support! We love that we’re apart of your morning routine.