Because cottage cheese is having its moment 🤌🏼✨ Try Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cottage Cheese Ice Cream with Perfect Bar for that extra protein boost 🍪🍦🥜
It’s perfect for summer, so creamy and delicious and tastes better than your average store bought ice cream. Plus, it’s healthy and packed with an extra protein boost.
Prep: 10 min Freeze: 4 hours Total: 4 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 Cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoons of a Natural Sweetener (honey or maple syrup)
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Perfect Bar (for blending)
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Perfect Bar (for crumbling)
- Blender or Food Processor
- Bread Loaf Pan
- Start by blending the (2) cups cottage cheese, (1) ripe banana, (1) teaspoon vanilla, (1) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Perfect Bar and a natural sweetener of your choice until smooth
- Then, crumble (1) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Perfect Bar onto the mixture
- Next, transfer the ice cream blend into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Freeze for (4) hours before scooping and enjoying!