Planning the Perfect Galentine’s Day
We’ve never needed a reason to celebrate the women in our lives who lift us up, support our well-being, and give us a shoulder to cry on. But to help balance Valentine’s Day, a day saved for our romantic partners, Galentine’s Day gave us a special occasion to show our love. It’s the perfect excuse to go all out for our girls.
Here are three awesome ways to show your love for your favorite gal pals.
1. Charcuterie Board? Or You Favorite Snacks in One Convenient Place
Throw a bunch of random ingredients together and you look nuts. Throw a bunch of yummy snack foods in an arrangement on a wooden board and you’ve got yourself a meal.
A charcuterie board was saved for wine tastings, but it’s become one of the most popular ways to set up a yummy party plate.
The Food Network lays out a guide on building the perfect charcuterie board, and it includes yummy meats, cheeses, and what they call “extras.” You can add anything from fruits and crackers to jellies and chocolate. We suggest including the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Snack Size Perfect Bar for an option that is not only tasty but packed with better-for-you ingredients no one will consider a “cheat” snack.
2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous Girls love Mocktails
Dry January may be over, but here’s a few festive mocktails you can try all year ’round:
Do you want that viral negroni Sbagliato with a splash of prosecco in a mocktail version? All the Bitter has you covered:
- 1-ounce non-alcoholic sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce non-alcoholic Campari alternative
- 1-ounce non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- 2 full droppers All The Bitter Orange bitters
- 2 full droppers All The Bitter Aromatic bitters
Looking for something a little more bubbly? Here’s a rose pink ginger mocktail by A Worthy Read your gals will love:
- ½-ounce raspberry simple syrup
- 1 ½-ounce grapefruit soda
- 1 ½-ounce pink ginger soda
- Top with aromatic tonic water
- Garnish with a pinch of dried rose petals
- Garnish with a lemon peel on a cocktail stick
3. A Family Who Sweats Together, Stays Together
Ever heard that expression? Well, it’s about time you did!
You could jump into a Pure Barre class with your besties to celebrate the long, gorgeous life you have together. Between pulsing reps and getting your sweat on, you’re creating lasting memories you’ll hold on to for a lifetime. When you work out as a team, you can support each other’s goals — living for a long time and a good time!
For a last-minute Galentine’s Day gift, check out our blog for a few ideas!
Remember, you can celebrate your gal pals any day of the year, but let’s make this Galentine’s Day one you’ll never forget.
Want more health hacks and wellness insights? We got you covered. You'll also receive a code for 15% off your first order!