Fall is here! Looking for a festive, delicious and nutritious dish to fuel you through chillier weather? Look no further than this amazing pumpkin hummus recipe!
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 clovers of garlic
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix until smooth and creamy. If the hummus too thick, add a dash of water into the mixture.
- Once the hummus is the wanted texture, transfer into a bowl and top with Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar, olive oil, paprika, & pomegranate seeds!
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies, pita chips or crackers!